Sixable Studio l What can be done to alleviate noise pollution problems in big cities?
Noise pollution is generally an unwanted or disturbing sound which can interfere with normal activities for humans or other living organisms. Noise pollution can come from many sources, to illustrate, heavy traffic, construction area, library, train station, and aircraft. Excessive noise pollution from these sources can cause harmful effects on the humans. Noise pollution can be hazardous to our health in various ways like hypertension, hearing loss, sleep disturbances, cardiovascular dysfunctions, and trouble communicating. There are many different solutions to solve noise pollution problems that occurred by these sources.
Hope you enjoy our video.
- Mr. Khemarat Jaisabai 6047009240 No. 9
- Ms. Natticha Somta 6047016640 No. 16
- Ms. Thippawan Thuwachaosuan 6047023040 No. 23
- Mr. Narakorn Mueangkhai 6047026940 No. 26
- Ms. Narisara Supapan 6047027540 No. 27
- Mr. Paramut Noppawong 6047029840 No. 29
- Mr. Kraiwit Koopitakkajorn
- Mr. Sakhonwat Dokkhem
- Mr. Sittichai Fugtuan
- Ms. Onwara Krodkaew
- Ms. Anyamanee Sorking
School of Agricultural Resources (SAR)
Experiential English II (5500112 Section 157)